Monday, November 30, 2009
19 weeks
I am really frustrated with maternity clothes right now! I ordered pants and dresses from Old Navy and out of the 4 pants and 2 dresses only one pair of pants are a possibility. I say possibility b/c I'm not 100% sold on them. I'll try them on again tomorrow and see how it goes. All the others were very big. Unfortunately for Mike, this means that we'll need to shop for maternity clothes when we are in El Paso this weekend. He gets a weekend of baby and maternity shopping after he returns from DC. Sounds like fun, huh? Guess I should let him pick out where we go for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He better like every minute of it!
ReplyDeleteThink you need to also go to a hardware store just to give him some mantime
ReplyDeleteMom
Try Maternity Gap. Had some success there. And pea in a pod. I really liked the old navy maternity jeans I got.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
xo