So, I figure after 16 weeks it is time to report on the booby fairy. If you are a male member of my family and do not wish to read about the growth of a body part other than the belly you may not want to read this entry. :) I am putting in this entry b/c it amazes me how much other parts of your body start to grow when you become pregnant...hair, nails, and yes, boobs!
The booby fairy came to me very early on in my pregnancy and after a quick growth from a B to C cup, the boobs have kept on growing. I was perfectly happy with my B cup and am now more than happy to be a full C cup. I don't know what I'm going to do with the ladies if they keep growing! ha! I actually have shirts that don't really fit anymore, not b/c of the belly, but b/c of the boobies. There are times when I put on shirts and go "where did these come from"! It is crazy and amazing!
Now before some of you get too excited and think "maybe I should get pregnant b/c of the boobs", let me warn you, this growth does not come without side-effects. Luckily the pain has subsided but there were days in the beginning where I dreaded taking a shower b/c the water hurt. Just image trying to wash yourself and dodge the water at the same time- funny mental image, right?!? I'm sure I looked hilarious. Luckily, my good friend Marylea told me all about the booby fairy so I was prepared with sports bras. ML- that was the best piece of advice and I don't think I would have made it this far without the sports bras! Future preggers- 24/7 support is the best way to go!
With all this being said, I look forward to seeing how big the ladies get (Mike too ;)). Right now, I look at it as a challenge..."No, they can't get that big can they?!?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha!! Well, at least there are some "pleasant" side effects :) Careful in the shower, don't slip and fall when avoiding the water...try explaining that on the 911 call! -K
ReplyDelete