Monday, November 16, 2009

Fun weekend

This weekend was a fun weekend! On Saturday Mike biked 60miles from Carlsbad to Roswell. This exceeded his goal by 10miles and I'm very proud of him! I don't think he will do this again, but how neat is that!
So, while he was pedaling hard, I was shopping in Roswell. I was finally able to get to Target and start our registry. This was the first time that I was able to really look at baby stuff in person and even though the small Target was very limited I was able to get ideas and pick out some stuff that I think we will need. Looking online has been very overwhelming so this was a big step for me. I also looked at maternity clothes and found that Target in Roswell is not the way to go. I did buy a bellyband to hold up regular pants that you can unbutton/unzip. I think it will work out really well.
In other news, I had my first food spill that somehow bypassed the gigantic boobs and landed right on the belly. I laughed b/c I figure I better start getting used to it and better start leaning over the plate a little better.
Next post will be 17weeks! woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment