To all...hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Mike and I went to DC with Mike's parents to visit his sister, Lindsey. It was a great time! Very busy, but fun! Plus, the food was incredible. This is very important for a pregnant lady. We also got to have a fun evening with our friends Sam and Emily Coyner. I haven't seen them since I left Florida so it was quite the reunion. So good to see them!!
The unfortunate thing is that I brought home a cold. Today is a little better, but I was hoping for a quicker recovery. Right now, I'm thinking I might even have to stay home from work tomorrow. We'll see...
To give you a quick update about baby stuff. I did take a belly photo while in DC, but the camera is in DC with Mike so it will be a while before I get to post any photos. My belly is definitely protruding and the baby is moving quite a bit! It is very exciting! I did receive maternity clothes that I ordered from Old Navy, but haven't tried them on yet. I ordered 2 types of pants and am hoping that at least one will work b/c I think it is about that time.
I'll write more soon- off to take a nap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment