Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello Colorado! and 30 weeks!

Today is our 1st full day in our new "temporary" apartment- woohoo! Last night we got the cars unloaded and finished organizing the kitchen. Today we've allowed ourselves to have a lazy morning (watching the Olympics) and are now going to tackle the bedrooms and bathrooms. The apt is really nice and we have a great view of the mountains! I have posted one picture of our view on fbook, but will post more on here later. We still don't have our main computer up and running yet. The area is covered with melting snow and it all looks so pretty. Duncan loves the snow and actually found a huge pile of snow to walk and rub his belly in. It was funny to watch until I realized I was going to have to dry him off- ha!

Today is also 30 wks for me and Peanut! This means only ~10 wks to go! This is exciting, but also nerve wracking! Are we ready, have I registered for everything, will we have a house by then, are we really ready, what about labor and delivery, wait, are we ready?!? :)
New developments for Me... a little bit of hearburn- mainly if I eat too much or too quickly. I've also discovered that spicy food gives it to me too. Unfortunately, spicy food is really good to me right now. I think Tums and I will be becoming close friends soon! The funny developement is that my belly button is starting to pop out. Slowly but surely it has been making its transition and I don't think it will be long before "the turkey is done". hee hee!

I have my 1st appt with my new doctor this Thursday and will let you know how that goes!

Love to all and go Team USA!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you are getting close. So much going on - baby, move, etc. You seem to be handling it all so calmly. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had an easy trip. I was wondering what Duncan would think of the snow, although given that he is a water dog I figured odds were good that he'd like the frozen version!

    ReplyDelete