Thursday, February 11, 2010
Moving
The movers came yesterday afternoon to start staging the house and start packing. They were so fast and efficient that they had the entire upstairs and garage packed in a couple of hours. They are here again today. The living room is packed, the kitchen is almost done, and they are prepping the dining room. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck with the move! You can now understand why I only wore flip flops for the last 6 weeks I was pregnant. That may not work in Colorado, though. You are looking super cute! Hopefully, the third trimester will not be too uncomfortable for you. Just tell Mike that you are doing all the baby growing, so he has to take care of everything else! It is tough work growing a person.
ReplyDeletehee hee! Cold feet or not, I'm thinking flipflops sound good. I've been wearing tennis shoes for the past 3 days b/c they are so comfy. So far 3rd trimester had been ok, but I have notice a little heartburn.
ReplyDeleteWe are in colorado, just chillin in our hotel room. Will head out for denver in a little bit. Ready to get there and our apartment!