So, now that I've updated you about Denver, I need to update you about our move.
- Our house is on the market and by tomorrow we will have had 6 viewers. No one has made an offer yet, but we are still very hopeful!
- We will be in temporary housing for a month or 2 that Mike's company will cover. So, they are putting us in a luxury, fully furnished, 2 bedroom apt (1 garage space) that is near his office. It is very nice and we are excited about living there for a little while. It will help make the transition much easier. Oh, I need to add that it is on the 1st floor so it will make taking Duncan out much easier.
- Movers come 1 week from today to pack up all of our stuff and then will either load that afternoon or the following day. We plan to stay in C'bad until Saturday or Sunday b/c we can't move into the apt until Monday the 15th. Kay and Eric- if you are reading this, we need to chat so we can arrange to see y'all in ABQ on our way up to Denver.
- One last note- Sandia has decided to let me work remotely. So, I'll have a little time off for the move and then will have to get back to work from the apt. They are also going to let me work remotely after the baby is born. We shall see how that goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment