Monday, February 15, 2010

Goodbye NM, Hello CO!

Woke up Saturday morning to a beautiful morning- also our last morning in Carlsbad, NM. We spent breakfast looking out onto our backyard and talking about our favorite memories of the past 4.5 yrs. Mike's proposal, bringing home Duncan and him being afraid of the hardwood floors, the many parties with friends, positive pregnancy tests on the bathroom counter. Yes, we've had our complaints about C'bad, but overall we had a great life there!
After a great visit with the Vugrins in ABQ saturday night, we are now in Colorado Springs, CO just chillin in our hotel room. In a little bit we will start our drive to Denver and should be in our apartment this afternoon! We are so ready!
Duncan has handled the move very well. Yes, he was freaked for a few days. Hell, I was freaked and I knew what was going on- ha! He'll be happy to be in the apt too.
Peanut has handled the move well too. I am feeling good and he keeps moving so I'm happy!

Next post from the new apt in Denver!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it to Colorado safe and sound. How are the Vugrins?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vugrins are doing really well! Melina and Levi are getting so big and are sweet kids. they had a lot of fun playing with Duncan.

    ReplyDelete