Tomorrow I will be 21 weeks. My belly is definitely sticking out though some people say they wouldn't know if they didn't know I was pregnant. I don't mind, I know, and I love feeling the baby move all the time. It has been quite a quick change. Last week regular pants fit, this week, they don't. Belly has gotten too big! :)
So, the fun news about the baby is that his taste buds are developed and studies have shown that he tastes the food I eat through the amniotic fluid and will like foods that I expose him to. So, good thing I ate Indian food Saturday night, got to start em young! :)
Tomorrow Mike leaves for AGU in San Fran. He'll be back Saturday, just in time for us to leave for GA on Sunday. Peanut and I will miss him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I miss you too. Can't wait to not be traveling ...soon enough.
ReplyDelete