I just got off the phone with Kali. For those of you who do not know Kali, she is a friend from Boston and Mike and I went to her wedding in India. She now lives in Houston with her hubby, Paras. They have big news- she's pregnant!!! Yay, yay, I'm so excited for both of them! Imagine me doing cartwheels all over the house, because that is what I'm doing in spirit. Ok, if you imagine that, you also have to imagine the crazy black dog bouncing for joy too, because that is what Duncan would do if I was doing cartwheels around the house. ha!
The funny part to all of this is that she was pregnant when I called to tell her about my pregnancy, but it was very early and she wasn't telling anyone yet. So, the whole time I was talking she wanted to say "Me too", but did a good job of holding her tongue.
Kali is at 13 weeks, so she is 6 weeks behind me and if I do my math correctly that makes her due sometime mid-June. Kali, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Kali and Paras- congratulations!! Mike and I are so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about the fun to come! Yes, I'm about to cry (hee, hee), tears of pure joy! Hoorah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So fun to be pregnant with a close friend!
ReplyDelete