Yesterday I drove to El Paso to pick Mike up from the airport. Knowing that he would be late getting in due to weather (snow in Houston- can you believe it?!?), I went to the mall to do some shopping. I was a little worried b/c the goal for the night was to find some maternity clothes. However, a very small Maternity Motherhood was able to help me spend some money. I was able to get a pair of jeans, black pants, and 2 tops. I think the sales ladies were a little disappointed that I only bought 4 out of the 20+ items I tried on, but I can still wear some regular clothes so why spend alot of money now. I am very happy with the 4 items and plan to get a lot of wear out of them.
In addition to my successful shopping adventure, we had a good time in Babies R Us today. I was very glad that it was a smaller BRU b/c it was a bit overwhelming, but we took it one step at a time and it was a very successful trip. With a lot of big items taken care of, I'm looking forward to filling out the registry with the small (yet still important) stuff. We did see some really cute little girl and little boy items and I'm looking forward to adding a little pink or blue to the registry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Registry shopping is soooo fun! Esp. all tiny, teeny stuff.
ReplyDeletexo