Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hi to all!

This will probably be a final blog before we start our journey to GA.

I got some good news today...I received A's in both of my classes. I am so glad they are both over!! Not the most fun semester. Now, I get to enjoy being pregnant, working on the nursery and other things that need to get done and not feel guilty about not reading my MKT or ECON books. yay!

So, Sunday we start our 3 day trip to GA. I am super excited about seeing my Grandad and Kathy and Jon Sunday night and about spending Christmas in Dublin. I haven't seen my parents or my brother since I've been pregnant and am looking forward to seeing them. I have a hunch that I'm going to cry when I see them because I have found that the fun holiday emotions topped with pregnancy hormones are making me very sentimental. I may just be a blubbering mess the entire holiday season. You'll look at photos and think "Why does Lauren look red, blotchy, and swollen in every photo?" The answer- she was a happy, pregnant, blubbering mess. Anyway, I digress...
I have to admit I'm a little anxious about trip. I wish we could go from Fort Worth on Sunday to Dublin on Monday without having the 20+ hrs of driving. Someone please invent a speedy travel doodad so I can make that possible- ha! The reason I'm anxious about the trip is staying comfortable and hydrated without having to stop every 1/2 hour or so. Keep your fingers crossed that my bladder and Mike's sanity survive the trip! Duncan's sanity too- luckily he loves the car, but 3 days is a long time!

I will do my best to try to keep you posted as the holiday progresses.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you all! Hope you had a great day. Congrats on the boyhood!!! So exciting. xo

    ReplyDelete