Hi all!
Well, I am currently working with Kodak to figure out why I can not download any photos from my camera to my computer. I should have some photos up by the end of the week- hopefully...
Christmas was great! We had a wonderful time in GA. Peanut got lots of love from everyone and grew quite a bit. As my parents affectionately put it, I looked like I swallowed 1/2 a basketball! In addition to Peanut's growth, his movements have become bigger and stronger. I saw my tummy move for the 1st time while in GA and have enjoyed that ever since. Especially when it distracts me during meetings at the office.
In addition to going to GA, we did get to visit Marylea, Greg, and Siena in SC at ML's Dad's house. Little did I know that a surprise was waiting for me when we arrived. Brooke, Melissa, Robyn and her daughter were there and threw me a surprise shower! It was so great! I, of course, cried when I saw them b/c it made me so happy. Thank you Marylea for organizing that fun event!
Last week was my 24 wk appt and all is going well. I didn't gain as much weight over the break as I thought and my tummy is measuring right on target. Next appt is the glucose test- yuck! I'm not really looking forward to that. After the appt we decided to go see the movie "The Blind Side", which was really good. Any pregnant women reading this- take a box of tissues!! I cried throughout the entire thing and this wasn't just a few tears here and there kind of thing, this was a shoulders moving having trouble breathing sort of thing. It was so good and sweet and I just couldn't help myself!!! By the end of the movie it was my shoulders moving from crying and Mike's shoulders moving from laughing b/c I was sobbing again. Luckily, I can laugh at my emotional craziness too. :)
Hope you all have a good week and I'll post more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The glucose test sucks! But really isn't that bad - unless you have to go back again like I did with Jo. Just don't drink Dunkin Donuts coffee like I did right before.
ReplyDeletexo