Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photo update

Yay! I finally got the computer and camera to interact!! Now I can start posting pictures. First, let me give you all an update. Actually, there isn't much baby news to share. Peanut is moving a lot which always makes me smile. I have had some Braxton Hicks contractions, but the doctor said that there is nothing to worry about, so I'm not worried. I am continuing to feel a bit awkward (harder to bend over) and have notice a bit more swelling in my ankles, but am really feeling good.

We have been working hard to get the house on the market this week. We are really close to being done with all the little things. Next will be keeping the house clean and polished for viewings-yuck! Nesting hasn't kicked in yet, but I have definitely noticed a slight lack of tolerance for the untidy, which will probably be a good thing in the long run. We'll see...

OK- now for the pictures. Some of these are not very attractive, but they are good belly shots. I am hoping to post a few from the surprise baby shower on my next post. This is me at ~18wks and was taken in our hotel room over Thanksgiving. It is really funny to look back at this photo b/c I was so proud of my little baby bump at this point and compared to the bump now- there isn't much of one in the photo. This sweater (which I don't wear anymore) you will see in another photo and you will be surprised about the difference.


This is meet at ~20wks. At this point I'm still able to wear the sweater, but am now wearing mainly maternity jeans. 2 wks makes a world of difference! This is me at 22wks and is not my favorite picture! This is from the Vicksburg, MS battlefield after 2 days of driving to GA for Xmas. However, it is good to show b/c it is me in the grey sweater again and in non-maternity jeans. The jeans were so uncomfortable that they were completely unzipped and it was the last time I wore them. I'm pretty sure it was the last time I wore the sweater too, but it was becoming way to short. So, compare the baby bump from 4 wks ago to the one in this picture, big difference!This is NYE at the Country Club in Dublin with my parents. Can't really see the baby bump, but we had a great night full of dancing!! So much fun!!

These are 2 photos of me from last night (25.5 wks). We were getting ready to go out to eat with friends and I was so happy that it was warm enough to wear a dress (Thanks- Marylea). I was also very happy to get a pretty picture of myself. As you can see, the belly has grown and is much more round!

Hope you all enjoy the photos- I'll have more up soon. Next weekend we will be in Denver for our house hunting trip so hopefully we'll get some good photos there.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the belly photos! Keep them coming. You are a really cute pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the progression of belly shots. Have a good trip to Colorado. Where are you looking? Golden? Are you going to work when you move there?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissee- thanks! We are so proud of the belly that I don't think we'll have a problem showing it off! :)

    Nate- we are looking b/w Golden and Denver. We like the Lakewood area, but who knows what we'll see later this week. I have told Intera and Sandia that I'm willing to work remotely until the baby is born, but who knows what will happen.

    ReplyDelete