Oops- realized today that I didn't publish this post....
Today I'm 14 weeks along, which means I'm now in the 2nd trimester-yay! Peanut is now the size of a lemon and can make facial expressions, suck his/her thumb, etc. I have not felt any movement yet, but should within the next couple of weeks. I can hardly wait!
My nausea is gone and I'm learning that small meals are really the way to go. I'm so used to eating 3meals a day with maybe a snack that eating small meals is hard. I feel like I'm eating all the time!
We have our next appointment with Dr. Mooney in Roswell next Wednesday. We are both ready for the chance to hear heartbeat again and just get an update that all is still going well.
I have gained a couple of pounds, but everything still fits well. I am still using a rubberband on the button of one pair of jeans to give me a little more room, but it seems to work ok. No one notices unless my shirt raises a little and I think they'll get over it! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment