Monday, October 19, 2009

13 weeks




Tomorrow I'm 13 weeks, which means I'm almost in the 2nd Trimester- yay! On Sunday, Mike and I went to Target to buy a few things and, of course, walk through the baby section. We didn't stay in it very long b/c it is overwhelming, but we did start to get some good ideas about car seats and strollers. My favorite part was feeling the soft the blankets (why don't they make these for adults) and looking at the teeny-tiny socks and booties!

Attached are 3 photos of our baby at 10 weeks. The best one is the one where "Peanut" is sticking his/her foot out. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. you now have one follower..me..bebek cilek (means baby strawberry for my red hair...Caterina gave me this name). Really cool sonogram pictures.Baby peanut already has a head, feet,etc. wow! develops so fast... glad you are getting your energy back! wish i could get mine back..., dont even have much of an excuse ;)! have a good day chica!

    Katy

    ReplyDelete