Monday, April 19, 2010

39 weeks

Tomorrow is 39 weeks- can't believe it!! A lot has happened in the past week, I'll try to be brief...

1) We've moved into our house. There are still a lot of boxes, but the main stuff is unpacked. Nursery will be done tonight and I'll post photos soon. If the baby came tomorrow the house would be good enough, so we are happy!
2) We've met 3 of our neighbors and all are super friendly and willing to help us once baby arrives. One even offered to watch Duncan for us while we are at hospital- how nice is that!
3) We have officially sold our Carlsbad house! yay, yay, yay! This process has been a huge headache for us (I'm not going to get into details b/c it just makes me frustrated) and it is now done! Mike and I did a little dance in the parking lot when we got the news that all was final!
4) Had my 39 week Dr's appt today. Baby is still head down and I'm still 0% effaced and only 1cm dilated. I have had a lot more swelling in my hands, feet/ankles, but the doctor thinks it is because of being active during the move. My blood pressure and weight are still good, so she is not worried at all. We discussed the baby's size again and she thinks he is going to be bigger than average size. Right now she thinks he is 8+ lbs, so we shall see. We also discussed the possibility of him being late. If I make it to my last appt, then they will schedule an induction for ~41weeks. I'm not excited about the prospect of an induction, so we'll wait until the next appt to talk about it again. Maybe we can postpone it a little longer...we'll see...

So, I think that is all for now. I'll post photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. You are so close!!! Awesome. Glad all is well. And you guys have gotten so much done. Wow. Can't wait to see pics. Thinking about you. xo

    ReplyDelete