Monday, April 12, 2010

38 weeks

Tomorrow I'll be 38weeks!

Today I had my weekly appt and all still looks good. Baby is still head down and I am still 0% effaced and 1cm dialated, so nothing has changed. My blood pressure is a little higher than it has been in the past, but the doctor said she is not concerned. I assume that it is due to the move this week and am going to try to take it as easy as possible. I bet my blood pressure will be back down at the next appt.

Other news of note:
--The painters finished late yesterday evening. We are happy with the job they did, but we felt we had to hang out at the house so they would keep working. Made us feel like we were back in Carlsbad. However, it was fun playing with Duncan in the backyard.
--Mike is almost finished painting the nursery. We had not completely decided on a color for the nursery when we talked with the painters so he has been working on it. We decided to go with a a grey/blue color, but it has dried more blue than grey. So, we are testing a new color tonight in hopes that it will be more what we want. If not, we will deal with it.
--The carpet/floor cleaners came today and finished by lunch. The carpets and floors look much better. Unfortunately, they were not able to get out all the stains, but I think it will be ok. The carpet is 17yrs old and will probably be replaced at some point. It looks soo much better!!
--We have slowly been taking over items from the apt to the house and the movers come on Wednesday. Will be in and settled before we know it- yay!
--We have picked a pediatrician. She seems great and hopefully will be!

I think that is all for now. Will keep you all posted on our progress.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys are getting so much done. Take pics of your new house!!!
    You are SO close. So exciting.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you've only got 2 weeks left (unless of course the baby has other ideas)!

    ReplyDelete